The Coros Pace 2 Premium GPS watch
stands out for its lightness at just 29 grams. It has a processor that is 1.5 times more powerful, offers 5 times more RAM and 4 times more storage than the original Coros Pace, leaving plenty of room to expand functions. Coros Pace 2 will be your long-term training partner. It's packed with the sports modes you've been looking for. Exceed your standard for Running, Biking or Swimming and try the new Force Mode, or explore the precision of Track Run mode. The strength training programme has over 200 exercises and grows already built in for upper body, lower body, core work, and more. Coros Pace 2 auto detects your body movements and monitors your heart rate to measure the calories burned. Once you've finished training, review the new muscle heat map to see which muscle groups had the most action in a daily, weekly, or monthly view to help determine your next block of training.
With its design, it creates a very simple user experience. Get your splits, check your HR, or plan your next workout, all with one finger. Plus, thanks to the efficient battery technology of the Coros GPS, it offers 30 hours of total GPS battery life. That's 20% more than the original Coros Pace. If you need a little more runtime, switch to UltraMax mode when the watch is low on battery power. It also offers 20 days of daily use. It's 20 days of heart rate and sleep tracking, activating the backlight, measuring steps, receiving notifications and even alarms every day. So put down your charger and go to your next run, game, or family holiday with confidence.
Night mode allows you to leave the backlight on throughout your workout. A light bright enough for your eyes to adjust and read in the dark, yet dim enough to maintain superior battery performance throughout your run or ride, even when needed throughout the night. Don't worry, it automatically shuts off when you finish your workout.
Do you have a workout that you like? Don't keep it to yourself, share it with your friends with the touch of your finger in the Coros application. Pre-designed workouts and training plans for Coros athletes and their coaches are available for free on COROS.com. You just have to download it to start your next workout.
A standard track is 400m, so why don't the GPS devices seem to get it right? With Coros' new Track Run Mode, an algorithm as accurate as a stopwatch is used to make sure your track works, and workouts are accurately measured regardless of which lane you choose. Random switchbacks on the field, or sharp angled turns, have been removed and replaced by the smooth straights and curves of the track, just like the way you run.
- Screen size: 1.2 inch 240 x 240 (64 colours)
- Screen type: Always-On Memory LCD
- Screen material: Corning Glass
- Bezel material: Fibre-reinforced polymer
- Cover material: Fibre-reinforced polymer
- Strap material: Silicone
- 20mm quick release band
- Physical size: 42 × 42 × 11.7mm
- Weight with silicone strap: 35 g (included)
- Weight with nylon strap: 29 g (not included)
- Telephone connection: Bluetooth
- Accessory connection: ANT + / Bluetooth
- Navigation: GPS, GLONASS, Beidou (Galileo via future firmware update)
- Sensors: Optical Heart Rate Monitor, Barometric Altimeter, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope and Thermometer
- Waterproof: 5ATM (50 meters / 164 feet)
- Working temperature:-4ºF to 140ºF (-20ºC to 60ºC)
- Storage temperature-4ºF to 149ºF (-20ºC to 65ºC)
- Charging time: less than 2 hours
- Battery life: 20 days of regular use, 30 hours in full GPS mode and 60 hours in UltraMax mode
- Available Workouts: Running, Indoor Running, Track Running, Bike, Indoor Bike, Pool Swim, Open Water Swim, Triathlon, Cardio Fitness, Cardio GPS, Strength and Training