This is a Pre-Order. Estimated availability is 2 – 3 weeks.
Black Bezel with Light Pink Case and Light Pink/Powder Grey Silicone Band.
Train brilliantly with the smaller-sized Garmin Forerunner® 265S GPS running smartwatch. Its colourful AMOLED touchscreen display stands out while the training readiness feature — which tells you when you’re primed for a productive session — helps you crush your goals. Wake up to your morning report with HRV status to see health insights alongside an overview of sleep, recovery and training outlook (data presented is intended to be a close estimation of metrics tracked). Plan your race strategy with the race widget, which enables personalised daily suggested workouts that adapt to performance, recovery, the race you’re running and its course. Get ready to make the most of every run with wrist-based running power and multi-band GPS. And when you want to switch it up with cross training, choose from more than 30 activity profiles, including triathlon, cycling, swimming and more. Get a more complete picture of your health, not just a glimpse, from your Forerunner 265S with up to 15 days of battery life in smartwatch mode.
Receive an overview of your sleep1 and training outlook as soon as you wake up — alongside HRV status and weather. You can even customise your report to show you what you want to see.
Get ready for your next race — whether it’s a 10K or marathon — with training tips, personalised daily suggested workouts and completion time predictions based on course details, weather and performance.
DAILY SUGGESTED WORKOUTS
Get workouts made for you. They adapt after every run to match your performance and recovery and take into account the races coming up in your Garmin Connect™ calendar.
From the moment you wake up, get a readiness score based on your sleep quality, recovery, training load and more, so you can determine whether it’s a good day to go hard — or take it easy.
Using indicators such as HRV status, your recent exercise history and performance, get an easy insight into your overall effort — and whether you’re training productively, peaking or strained.
Gain a deeper understanding of your overall health, training and recovery through heart rate variability, while you sleep, based on technology developed by our Firstbeat Analytics™ team.
- Brilliant AMOLED touchscreen display with traditional button controls; lightweight design in 42 mm for smaller wrists
- Up to 15 days of battery life in smartwatch mode and up to 24 hours in GPS mode
- As soon as you wake up, get your morning report with an overview of your sleep, recovery and training outlook alongside HRV status, training readiness and weather (data presented is intended to be a close estimation of metrics tracked)
- Plan race strategy with personalised daily suggested workouts based on the race and course that you input into the Garmin Connect™ app and then view the race widget on your watch; daily suggested workouts adapt after every run to match performance and recovery
- Training readiness score is based on sleep quality, recovery, training load and HRV status to determine if you’re primed to go hard and get the most out of your workout (data presented is intended to be a close estimation of metrics tracked)
- 30+ built-in activity profiles include running, triathlons, cycling, open-water swimming and more
- Using indicators such as HRV status, recent exercise history and performance, get insight into overall effort with training status — and know whether you’re training productively, peaking or strained (data presented is intended to be a close estimation of metrics tracked)
- Safety and tracking features, including incident detection (during select outdoor activities) and Assistance, send a message with your live location to emergency contacts when paired with your compatible smartphone; requires setup and your smartphone to be in an area with network coverage where data connectivity is available
- Multi-band GNSS with SatIQ™ technology provides superior positioning accuracy in challenging environments while also optimizing the device’s battery life
- Never miss a call or text from your paired Android™ or Apple® smartphone with smart notifications
- Leave your cash and cards at home; Garmin Pay™ contactless payments let you pay for purchases on the go (with a supported country and payment network)
- Download songs to your watch, including playlists from Spotify, Amazon Music or Deezer (subscription may be required), and connect with your wireless headphones for phone-free listening
- See your health and fitness information, connect and compete with friends, sign up for challenges to earn badges and more — all in our free, zero-subscription Garmin Connect™ app